Training Courses - ProHire
As a part of the ProHireTM, is designed to enhance the employability and effectiveness at the training stage. It strives to bridge the gap by providing an all-round training to students covering Aptitude Skills, Life Skills including Personality Development & Communication Skills, Industry Skills and Leadership Skills.
- Enhance employability and industry readiness knowledge, skills and
- attitude – through curriculum and content designed for employers by employers.
- Interface with Industry through guest lectures.
- Develop real life skills by learning experientially.
- Build in-house long term delivery capability through Train-the-Trainer programs.
- Demonstrate superior performance at placements.
- Demonstrate confidence in social, classroom and work situations.
- Expand career and compensation opportunities.
- Multi-channel delivery including instructor-led training, self-paced eLearning, audio & video; interaction with expert trainer once every semester
- International certification from University of Cambridge, ESOL Examinations • Optional Covering Aptitude, English Language and Communication Skills, Vertical (Industry) Knowledge, Horizontal (Job) Knowledge, & Personality Development and Soft Skills.
- Proprietary content, with standardized content, facilitator guides and student handbooks, developed by industry experts
- Proprietary pre-and-post-training assessments for every training and employability objective
- Technology Platform – EEMS – that automates the delivery and assessment processes